Thursday, February 5, 2009

M-I-S-S you much

Of course I miss my family and friends. But as far as my creature comforts, I miss the following things the most.
1.) Dunkin' Donuts coffee.
2.) My dishwasher.
3.) My mattress.
4.) Celia Gomes, the greatest house cleaner in the world.
5.) Television. Brett's antenna labyrinth of wires and metal, which results in barely visible reception of CBS, FOX, and PBS just isn't cutting it.
6.) Fresh snow peas, curry paste, and chourico. I cannot find these items in any grocery store around here.
7.) The Hudson Public Library Children's Department. I'm no library expert, but I think they may have the best Children's Department ever.
8.) Minorities. Not a (openly) gay or hispanic person as far as the eye can see.
9.) Good Chinese food. While we were eating our Wok-N-Roll, I kept thinking it tasted like a 50/50 blend of gynecology and Alpo. Almost made myself throw up.

No comments: